Power & Sail Boat/Jet Ski Rentals
Discovering boating in Kingston & the Thousand Islands just got a whole lot easier. Get on the water with one of our rentals and enjoy our Great Lakes.
Take a Jet Ski or a boat for a day, a weekend or a week and discover the beauty of the Thousand Islands or just head over to Big Sandy bay, relax and take a swim at their amazing beach. Treat the kids to a tubing adventure and some great swimming. There are so many things to see and do on the water and this is a great place to start your adventure. Ask us about day sailing courses with Advantage Sailing academy located right here at Treasure Island Marina
- All rates are in Canadian Dollars.
- HST, gasoline and oil are not included in the rental rates.
- You must pay in full to guarantee a reservation.
- Please check your confirmation carefully.
In the case of mechanical damage that might make the availability of a boat rental impossible, Treasure Island Marina reserves the right to substitute your reservation to another boat that is available that you the customer agrees to or to cancel the reservation without penalty.
Pleasure Craft Operators Card (PCOC) is not mandatory.
Pick Up and Return Policy
- Boats must be picked up, and returned between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, 7 days a week.
- All pick-up times and drop off times must be kept. A late fee of $75.00 per half hour will be charged for late drop off by customer.
- The operator of the craft will need to spend 30 minutes with our instructor on the handling and safety features of the boat before departing. Arriving ½ hour before your departure is recommended.
- A pre authorized damage deposit is required for all rentals of $2,500.00. This is a hold of funds not a debit to your credit card. Please note that our insurance company does not cover damage to any rental. You are solely responsible for any and all damage to the rented equipment.
- Cardholder must be present to sign all charges for the rental.
- All persons who drive the vessel need to have a valid driver’s license, be over 18. Boats are filled with gas and oil when rented and must be returned in the same state.
- Full refunds on cancellations up to 30 days in advance of the reservation date.
- Cancellations with less than 5 days notice prior to the rental period are non-refundable.
- Please note, there is no refund or credit given for inclement weather, however if weather conditions are dangerous prior to departure, i.e. high winds, rain then a new mutually agreeable date will be set.
- All reservations must be booked online.
- Minimum rental age is 18, with a valid driver’s license. Changes to reservations (extending or upgrading) may be made at any time subject to availability.