Sail Boat & Jet Ski Rentals
We are renting in a limited capacity due to Covid-19. The following guidelines must be followed.
1 - You must be over 21 with a valid Boaters License
2 - You must wear a mask on the property both in and outdoors and follow all Covid-19 safety protocols.
3 - The Sea-Doos are for 2 people only. You must have at least 1 year of sailing experience for the sailboat.
4 - Damage to any of our equipment will result in a loss of your damage deposit or part of it.
5 - You receive the machine with a full tank and it must be filled again when you return.
6 - The prices are set, please do not haggle or try to make deals with our staff. Please show respect for our staff at all times.
7 - We reserve the right to refuse your application/rental if any of the above conditions are not met.
- All rates are in Canadian Dollars.
- You must have paid in full to guarantee a reservation.
- Please check your confirmation carefully.
In the case of mechanical damage that might make the availability of a boat rental impossible, Treasure Island Marina reserves the right to substitute your reservation for another boat that is available that you the customer agree to or to cancel the reservation without penalty.
Pleasure Craft Operators Card (PCOC) is not mandatory.
Pick Up and Return Policy
- All reservation times and return times must be kept. A late fee of $75.00 per half hour will be charged for late returns by the customer.
- The operator of the craft will need to spend 30 minutes with our instructor on the handling and safety features of the boat before departing. Arriving ½ hour before your departure is recommended. Please maintain safe distancing at all times.
- A pre-authorized damage deposit is required for all rentals of $2,500.00. This is a hold of funds not a debit to your credit card. Please note that our insurance company does not cover damage to any rental. You are solely responsible for any and all damage to the rented equipment.
- Cardholders must be present to sign all charges for the rental.
- All persons who drive the vessel need to have a valid driver’s license, be over 21. Boats are filled with gas when rented and must be returned in the same state.
- Full refunds on cancellations up to 30 days in advance of the reservation date.
- Cancellations with less than 5 days notice prior to the rental period are non-refundable.
- Please note, there is no refund or credit given for inclement weather, however if weather conditions are dangerous prior to departure, i.e. high winds, rain then a new mutually agreeable date will be set.
- All reservations must be booked online.
- The minimum rental age is 21, with a valid driver’s license. Changes to reservations (extending or upgrading) may be made at any time subject to availability.